Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Last Minute New Discovery

I dashed in Market Street this morning to check on the Libby's vegetables on sale for 69 cents. What I discovered were Libby's Naturals - just vegetables and water and nothing else! Awesome! They were also on sale for 69 cents. I don't used canned vegies a lot, but it is nice to have them on hand for Autumn Sausage Skillet or a great summer salad that will come up later in the season. Natural vegetables - what will they think of next!

Speaking of last minute, don't forget the salmon on sale at Kroger and Tom Thumb - great recipe for that tomorrow. Later today I will post my favorite Pork Spare Rib recipe - hope you got some of those on sale last week!

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny. I bought these same ones but i wasn't looking at the label, just the price and grabbed the ones that were the least expensive as i was walking by. It's good to know they are naturals.

    ReplyDelete